Sunday, March 30, 2008

Arrival of a Future Legend


wow! Am I dreaming? It seems I went back to 1994 world cup football. Lots of Big names were there . Therewas great Bebeto-Romario Duo . But
one name is heard every where as antonym of great Edison Arantes do Nascimento (Pele). This name is none other than another Living Legend
of Brazil Ronaldo. He is my all time favorite. I first came to see Ronaldo
from his PSV Eindhoven days. But unfortunately half of Potentiality of this great could not be utilized because of his Injury. Even after that
He is the highest scorer of all time time world cup history. I truly miss trademark with and with out ball movement of Ronaldo master Piece.

But I think my wait is over . A New 18 years Phenomenon has already
declared his arrival in highest stage of world football. This name is Alexandre Pato. Present Brazil Coach and Ex Brazil Captain Carlos Dunga

has already declared " Pato reminds him his ex team mate Ronaldo.

The Video Clips of Pato reminds me to the Young Ronaldo of PSV days.

No comments: