Thursday, October 13, 2011

All Time Best 11















This is a quite interesting topic across the globe for any sports to make an all time best 11 for any team game.For Soccer I am sure each and every pundit has created their best 11. Fact is that when they are creating they themselves know this 11 can't be the best one. We are living in the era of Virtual world. Due to the blessings of software or game writers our Imaginations are getting more and more real. Due to development of Technology the fine line of reality and Imaginations are become merged. Football is the game which is become a religion to the people across the globe. I don't think any other game has such global appeal which soccer does have. Because of the soccer , People of the interior part of Asia, Africa are spending sleepless night and cheering up for the different continent countries like Brazil, Argentina and Uruguay.

So being a Soccer Fan I am trying to design an all time best 11. But fact is that It is almost impossible to distinguish between greatness of the players of two or three different era. If you ask me my opinion I will find 6/7 greats are in one position. But Football is the game of 11 players. So How?

I have divided my observation in two parts. 1) The Greats whom I have seen on operation full 90 minutes and 2) The greats whom I have read about maximum watched video Clip. I have exceptional respect for those pundits and reporters who had created an Inter Era Highway by using the tools like write up and Video clips.

with out going More details I am presenting my best 11

Goal Keeper:

DINO ZOFF:

Lev Yashin, Gordon Banks, Sepp Maier these names are very dependable in Goal keeping hostory. To be very honest It 's very difficult for any expert to skip these names. My problem is that I have heard legend of Yashin even able to see Video clip of the excellent save of Gordon Banks against Pele.But Dino Zoff is the name whom I hated most. I had witnessed him on 1982 world cup. Paolo Rossi might be the hero of 1982 especially the historic win (3-2) against one of the finest Brazilian teams in the history but 40 years Captain of Italy brought his performance in different height on this particular day. He was continuing his same form and had Played like a wall on 1982 world cup. Dino Zoff was actually responsible to break the heart of Brazilian Fans of 1982 and that's why being a 3rd standard school boy I had hated this person very much but I still can't come out of the keeping of this great man. Oliver Kahn is also one of my favorites. But My Vote will be always for great Dino Zoff.


FULL BACK (RIGHT):

CAFU:

Modern Day role of full back are not defending only . very often they can be seen more on overlapping .Actually Brazil has been producing great full backs since 50s and I am pretty much sure Cafu is the best man in this right back business.

CENTRAL DEFENDERS


FRANZ BECKENBAUER:

First of all I was little bit confused about his role . what will be the role of him in team? Defender or Sweeper or Holding Midfielder? One of the complete footballers in history. Without Kaiser no best 11 is complete.


PAOLO MALDINI:

Again I have confusion about the position . Maldini had the ability to play both Left and Central. But Maldini is always my first choice


FULL BACK (LEFT):

NILTON SANTOS:

To be very frank my first choice was Cafu's Long time Partner Roberto Carlos . Later i think about Junior . But As much as I read about Nilton Santos, I understand how much contribution he did have for the Brazilian football as well as World Soccer. Actually He was pioneering left back being one of first full backs to participate in the offensive game. Actually Nilton Santos is the Trend setter of the modern day full back.


MID FIELD:
I am sorry to say I don't keep any holding Mid Fielders In Team-


FERENC PUSKAS:

First of all I am neither soccer expert nor a sports reporter . Just I am a normal Viewer. If we are going to speak about technicality Galloping Major of the football never comes in best 11. Because his position (inside left in) is already in museum. But Can we able to deny his contribution in world football. Actually Mighty Magayars has changed the definition of the game. I don't think No other teams in the world dominated such a long time. Though I did not see him, he is one of the champions and always will be.


JOHAN CRUEF:

Another trend setter in the world football who were leading from front. At least I don't have audacity to leave Cruef from the 11.


MARADONA:
No adjective is enough to Justify Maradona's Position


DIEGO FORLAN:

Many will raise their Eyebrow. Zinadine Zindane, Eusebio, Messi or any of them can claim this place. But To me Forlan is one of the most complete Player. He was simply outstanding in last world cup because of his long range set piece, speed, Versatility . Over all Forlan is a complete package. Most Important he leads to re establish old glory of Uruguay.

PELE:

As Maradona there is nothing to describe about Messenger of football religion.


RONALDO:

Undoubtedly the best Striker of the history. Truly Phenomenon. Fact is that Ronaldo the phenomenon is the Role model of any young footballers in the globe.


I know my this list is not perfect. I remember There was the roster of Europe Vs rest of the world or South America Vs rest of the world after 1982 and 1986 world cup. But Due to Modern days Club football whole soccer world is become one world.

No comments: